This post may contain affiliate links.
The weather is finally cooling off and bringing thoughts of cuddling up in bed with a good book, a holiday movie, or a warm drink. Get inspired to camp this autumn and winter with these warm and cozy RV bedrooms!
1. For Lovers of Fluffy Pillows
Nothing makes a bed look more inviting than a pile of soft throw pillows! We love these bold geometric print pillows paired with a painted dark headboard.
2. Natural Wood Shelves
Most RV bedrooms are manufactured with large cabinets above and around the sides of the bed. These RV renovators ripped them out and added natural wood shelves in this light and airy bedroom.
3. DIY Headboard and Curtains
Geometric wood headboards are the latest DIY trend. You can paint the wood strips or leave them natural, like this RVer did. To recreate the look, check out this tutorial from HGTV.
This RVer also got creative with the curtains, using Turkish towels, a dowel rod, and some metal clips to make her own stylish curtains. Recreate the look:
- SIZE & MATERIAL : Our hand towel set includes 2 x hand towels. The size of our kitchen / bathroom hand towels is |16x40 inches| and weight is |4.3 oz (125 grams)|. Ruvy Home Basics Turkish hand towels set is prewashed that means will not shrink after your washes. Kitchen hand towel set is naturally produced and free of harmful chemicals which makes them safe for you and environment.
4. Don’t forget the kids!
These bunks with a hidden trundle are perfect for your next sleepover party. While you cozy up in the bed above (yes, this is the same RV!), the kids have their own space to sleep.
5. Ready for Winter!
This cozy RV already decorated for winter is ready for snuggles!
I’ll take a cup of cocoa and a good book, please!
- Package contain only 1 set rectangle pillow cover, size "12x20"Inch/30x50cm , No Pillow insert. Please allow 1~2cm deviation because of hand-cutting and sewing.
6. This Wood Headboard Brings the Cabin Vibes
A wood plank headboard brings so much warmth to RV bedrooms! The gorgeous golden wall sconces replacing the old RV lights are a great touch too.
Want to make your own wood plank wall? Check out our tutorial on the seven different ways to recreate a shiplap wall in an RV.
7. Home for the Holidays
Neutral winter decor like this can stay up all season! We love decorating the RV with items that can be kept up before and after Christmas, and these DIY decorations are perfect.
8. Next Level Coziness
Looking at this beautifully remodeled RV, it’s hard to imagine what it looked like fresh off the manufacturing line! We love the custom wood accents, olive green cabinets, and DIY curtains.
Love this RV? Tour the rest of this incredible makeover here. (You’ll love the cedar valances the owner built!)
9. When Blackout Curtains Aren’t Enough…
…Paint everything black for an extra dark bedroom perfect for afternoon naps.
If you love this, you’ll love these 14 RVs with Dark, Black Interiors.
10. Hide Away in the Loft
Many RV floorplans are so similar they blend together. But we love finding a trailer with a hidden loft! This RVer added a mattress to create a bedroom and a small children’s play area.
Recreate the look with this asymmetrical rug:
- 【 Top Grade Material 】Made of premium durable faux sheepskin fur, extra thick and soft-touch features our rug the superior fluffy hand-feel. Friendly to any age people, no stimulation.
11. Views for Miles
Whether camping somewhere beautiful in nature or in a campground watching the weather pass by, these windows are perfect for a lazy afternoon. Cozy up in bed and watch a storm in this renovated bus.
12. Turn on the lamp and read a book
This built-in bookshelf was courtesy of the manufacturer, but the rest of this RV bedroom was updated and painted. We love the green paint on the bookshelves!
13. Greenery Without the Green Thumb
It can be challenging to keep plants alive in an RV, especially if you’re traveling and subject to all sorts of weather.
Faux greenery and garland are great ways to make the bedroom feel cozy without any maintenance!
Recreate this look:
- [🌿Package🌿] 2pcs artificial eucalyptus garland.Each greenery garland is about 6.6ft, including artificial silver dollar eucalyptus leaves in grey green and baby eucalyptus in dusty green. The total length is about 13.2ft.
14. Curl Up by the Fireplace
Many RVers have turned to wood stoves as a sustainable way to heat the RV amid rising utility costs. This tiny wood stove makes this vintage remodel even cozier!
Intrigued by the idea of a wood stove? Weigh the pros and cons and shop the top options for RVs here.
15. Is that a real headboard?
Hate that RV bedrooms don’t come with headboards? We do too (that’s why we have ideas for making your own)!
This RVer found her own solution: find a real headboard and build it in!
16. Ceiling Medallions Fancy Up This Bedroom
If the pillows and cushioned headboard weren’t cozy enough, the ceiling medallions around the reading lights add that extra bit of homeyness.
Which RV Bedrooms Are Your Favorite?
We hope these beautiful bedrooms inspire you to make your camper feel more like home. Need inspiration for your next DIY project? Let us help you get started: