We would love to share your photos of your renovated RV with our @RVinspiration followers! There’s no cost, and we always give credit and encourage our followers to visit the owner’s profile.
Important Things to Know:
- We only feature interior photos of renovated/remodeled RV's (Motorhomes / Campers / Trailers / Fifth wheels / Caravans). We love van conversions, bus renovations, and tiny homes but aren't featuring them at this time.
- What do we mean by “renovated”? For the purpose of our Instagram feed, we are looking for photos of RV's that have been given a visual interior makeover and no longer have the “factory original” look. If you aren't sure whether your RV qualifies, feel free to send us a photo and ask.
- Is your RV for sale? To have us advertise your RV in an Instagram story, you must first list your RV at our website RenovatedRVsForSale.com. Advertisement in an Instagram story is a feature of our Premium listing package. To request to have your RV featured in our main Instagram feed, you'll also need to fill out the form on this page. Your RV does not have to be for sale in order to be featured in our main Instagram feed.
- Sponsored Post Inquiries – Please reach out via this page.
One More Thing…
Due to the volume of submissions we receive, posts are typically scheduled weeks or months in advance. If you would like us to post about your RV sooner, we also offer a paid option for an expedited post, which you can purchase here.
We only feature photos in our main Instagram feed (@RVinspiration) which meet the following requirements:
- You must own the photos.
- We prefer interior photos which showcase larger areas rather than close-ups of specific features.
- No people in the photos, please. (Pets are okay!)
- Photos must be taken during the day so the interior is lit with natural daylight.
- Photos must be at least 1000 pixels wide and tall.
- Please crop your photos square or close to square.
- Photos must be straight, not taken from a wonky angle.
- Photos must be original files, not screenshots.
- #NoFilter please. (Editing or lightening to improve the photo is fine, however.)
- Must be of a quality generally consistent with our feed. Here are some tips for photographing an RV as a guide to what we’re looking for.
To send us your photos, fill out the form below: