Photo Usage Policy for RVinspiration.com:
If you agree to this policy and give me permission to use your photo, these are ways I might use it:
- In a blog post on my site
- In a guest blog post or article written by me but published on a different website
- As part of a promotional image for Pinterest or social media
- As a post on social media
- In an e-book or other digital product
If I use your photo, I will never claim or imply that it is my own, and I will credit you as the photographer in the following ways as they apply:
- In blog posts: By giving your name as it appears on your social media account or blog (unless you specify a different name you prefer that I use) in the photo’s caption and/or description. Also, by linking to your preferred website or social media page, if you provide me with a URL.
- In social media posts: By linking to your preferred website or social media page, if you provide me with a URL. Additionally, on Twitter, by tagging your Twitter account, if you provide me with your name/handle, and on Facebook, by tagging a Facebook page or group you own, if you provide me with the page or group name.
- On Instagram: By tagging your Instagram account, if I requested your photo via Instagram OR if you provide me with your Instagram account name/handle.
- In e-books and other digital products: By linking to your preferred website or social media page on a separate page for photo credits within the product, if you provide me with a URL.
- On for Pinterest: If I use your photo as part of a promotional image for Pinterest, I will credit you in the blog post it links to. Please be aware that by allowing your photo to appear on my blog, visitors to my site might share my photo on Pinterest with it linking to my site (instead of your preferred URL).
Instagram Users Read This:
If you agree to the above policy and grant me permission to use your photo, tag your photo with the hashtag #RVInspirationPhoto, and tag one or both of my Instagram accounts, @RVinspiration or @RVideas.
For any questions regarding this policy, please feel free to contact me.
Last updated: 2/22/2018