This post may contain affiliate links.
Ashley Mann spent three years living full time in a 38-foot, 5th-wheel RV with her husband Josiah and their cat, Kitty. Her favorite thing about RV life is the challenge of finding the perfect way to organize a space, and she loves seeing all the creative and clever ways people come up with to customize their RVs.
These festive decorations will fill your RV with holiday cheer this Christmas without taking up too much storage space. Check out these 12 space-saving RV Christmas decor ideas.
The ribbon on this garland from Etsy could be swapped with ribbon for other seasons so that you could leave it displayed year-round and never have to store it at all.
Garland made of ribbon can be great for around windows or slides, or for adding to the tree!
2. Chalkboard signs
We love the tiny Christmas tree-shaped chalk board in this fifth wheel!
Or, if you don’t want to mess with chalk at all, you can get the look by just printing a chalkboard sign to frame, like this set of signs for every holiday.
3. Throw Pillow Covers
Throw pillow covers let you change the look of your bedroom or living area for every season but don’t take up too much storage space. (They also make great gifts!)
You can get a standard-size 18×18 throw pillow and change the covers seasonally.
- Special Pattern: Christmas retro series, red and black grid design of elk image is very suitable for the festive atmosphere of Christmas. The Christmas series are designed with different styles and patterns of Christmas pillowcases. They are very suitable for your different choices and needs of home decoration on Christmas day.
4. Holiday Signs
Easy to set on a shelf or mount on a wall, a sign takes up only a little space!
I love the idea of reversible wood signs like these two from Etsy as decor that works for multiple holidays.
5. One-time use decor
Real evergreen garlands or string garlands made from disposable items such as candy canes, popcorn, cranberries, cinnamon sticks, dried oranges, and pine cones can be used once and then tossed so that you don’t have to store them.
Real pine garland is more and more popular, especially when you add festive lights!
Poinsettias could also be a one-time use decor, though you could keep it alive and replant it.
6. Holiday Light Projector
A light projector like this one can cover an entire RV with moving LED designs for multiple holidays. It’s operated with a remote control and not much bigger than a softball.
- Water Wave and Slides Pattern Projector Lights: 2 in 1 Projector Lights has new 12 unique slide Patterns (Snowflake, Birthday party, Halloween, Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Mask Carnival Masks, Clown, Fireworks)and 10 color water wave light,which expanding the range of the projection and bring you a better holiday atmosphere experience.
7. Mason jar candles
RV owner Julie changes the ribbons and ornaments on these Mason jars to match each season. If you’re worried about fire safety, a remote-operated, battery-powered flameless votive candle would look just as cute in a Mason jar candle holder.
8. Collapsible Christmas Tree
Extra skinny or collapsible trees are perfect for a tiny camper!
Seemingly designed with tiny homes and apartment dwellers in mind, Christmas trees made of tinsel can be stored coiled and expand when you pull them up.
- Standing at 5ft high, green shiny bling xmas tree ,an eye-catching addition to any room or a corner during the holidays.
9. Flameless lantern
These adorable LED lanterns will keep your RV feeling cozy year round.
- NEW DESIGN FRIE LANTERN BATTERY SAVING:This lantern was formed by 36 LED much brighter than the old candle lantern.With our new design of the circuit board, this Led light can last last around 50 days using the “timer” function.Requires 3 x AAA Batteries (Not Included)
10. Advent Calendars
An advent calendar is small enough to fit on a shelf or side table and is a great way to enjoy the holiday season.
You can shop for advent calendar ideas here.
11. Holiday Chair Covers
Decorate dining chairs with these cute covers.
- 🎅Material:The Christmas chair covers are made of flannel fabric,smooth,washable,wrinkle proof and durable.Not easy to be ripped and broken.
12. Window decorations
You can have a white Christmas anywhere with snowflake window decals!
- Package includes 10 sheets Christmas Window stickers, 526pcs+ decals in total.(116 pieces of snow flakes, 4 pieces of cute Christmas stickers, 500+pieces of white dots,4 pieces of cute Christmas stickers) Largest Size: 4.25’' Medium Size: 3.15''. Smallest Size: 2.36’'.
Or, for an alternative to decals, try using aerosol spray snow to stencil windows with snowflakes or other designs. (By the way, if your RV needs a window treatment makeover, check out this blog post for ideas!)
Do you have a space-saving holiday decor idea? Leave a comment to share it!
For more inspiration…