This post may contain affiliate links.
Ashley Mann spent three years living full time in a 38-foot, 5th-wheel RV with her husband Josiah and their cat, Kitty. Her favorite thing about RV life is the challenge of finding the perfect way to organize a space, and she loves seeing all the creative and clever ways people come up with to customize their RVs.
Adding an RV coffee table to your camper or motorhome lets you turn open space into extra storage, extra seating, or a place for working or dining. It’s also a great way to make a living area feel more homey and less like a factory-built camper. These 10 coffee tables are of varying sizes and styles so you can find the right one for your RV living space.
Where to Buy RV Coffee Tables
As often as people buy coffee tables for their RVs, you might be surprised to learn there’s no such thing as an “RV coffee table.” RV furniture sellers like RecPro offer dining tables and even side tables, but you won’t find a coffee table in sight. There is this extremely collapsible folding coffee table built by Bradd and Hall for RVs, but at the time of writing, they are out of stock.
But don’t worry, you can use regular furniture in an RV.
We recommend finding a lightweight, versatile, small coffee table for your RV. Amazon and Ikea are the most popular places to look, and we will share our favorite finds below!
Coffee tables won’t fit in most RVs because of the lack of floor space. But if you have opposing slide outs or a larger motorhome or fifth wheel, you likely have room for a coffee table in your living area.
1. Rustic Oak Lift Top Coffee Table
- 【Lift Top Design】When sitting on your sofa, the height of other center table may not be enough. This lift top coffee table has an extending top that lifts up to provide a floating raised work. surface,So you can working,dining and storage living room items here.
This stylish lift coffee table is perfect for in front of your RV couch. The lift makes it possible to use the table as a makeshift desk or a dining table in a smaller rig.
It offers hidden storage as well as shelves for frequently used items like throw blankets, books, or remote controls. Currently available in multiple colors.
Size: 39.37″D x 19.69″W x 16.93″H
2. White Lift Coffee Table
- 🌼【Contemporary Appearance】With a total size of 41”L x 19.5”W x 19”-24.5" H, this coffee table dresses a complete of high-quality wooden and its concise appearance can easily catch your eyeballs. It features rectangular outlook and 3 divided shelf, which perfectly meet your demand of durability.
Slightly larger and taller than the above lift table, this coffee table offers much more storage. This contemporary style table would work with multiple different design styles and is available in all brown or black as well.
Size: 19″D x 41″W x 24.5″H
Psst for a smaller space, you might like this circular white coffee table instead!
- Lift top design: Round coffee table has a unique lift top work surface, allowing you to work, write or dine comfortably on the sofa. Heavy-duty metal lift mechanism ensures that the tabletop is raised or lowered gently and silently, avoiding violent vibrations, perfectly meeting your needs.Note: not real marble
3. Nesting Tables
- Vintage elegance: Vintage wood for an old-time Classic and rigid iron for industrial chic come together on this set to bring a delicate Antique touch of the Past to your home
A set of nested tables could be pushed together when you bring your slides in, and expanded when you need more surface area. If you are looking for a side table in addition to a coffee table, a set like this could be perfect!
Size: 23.1″D x 23.1″W x 17.7″H
What is the best shape coffee table for a small room?
One thing we love about these nesting tables is that they aren’t the traditional rectangle shape. Rectangular coffee tables are great for larger rooms or to run parallel to long couches.
But in a small room, a rectangular coffee table can dominate all of your floor space. A square, round, or even triangular-shaped coffee table like the ones above can leave less of a footprint and still give you the function of a coffee table.
4. Narrow Coffee Table
At just around 15″x31″, this modern coffee table is would fit well in a smaller camper. The base is made from bamboo with a lacquered, easy-to-clean top.
Size: 15.7″D x 31.1″W x 15.7″H
5. Ottoman with Tray Top
- COFFEE TABLE OTTOMANS: It has a double-sided cover that is easy to disassemble. As a bonus, the top can turned over to make a tray which can be used as a coffee table/tea table and provides the convenience of life.
We love a good ottoman for comfort and storage!
A storage ottoman bench is what we use for a coffee table in our RV. We store shoes in it, and it’s handy to be able to sit on it while putting our shoes on. This one is nice because when the lid is flipped over, it has a hard surface to set drinks on. It comes in a couple of different color options. This is definitely one of the more popular coffee table options we see in RV remodels.
6. Smart lift top ottoman
- COMFORT FOAM PADDING: comfort foam padded top for added seating comfort while sturdy setup structure gives stability to the base
This storage ottoman is cheaper than the one above, but the main thing that stood out to me was the way the lid lifts from each side, meaning you could leave a tray on top to set drinks on without having to move it to access the contents; you could just slide it to one end.
This ottoman comes in several color options also.
Size: 15″D x 30″W x 15″H
7. Metal Frame Two-Tiered Coffee Table
- Double-Layered Storage: Coffee table for living room has two layers of storage, providing ample space to store your books, magazines, remote controls, and other living room essentials. This double-layered storage feature will help you keep your living room neat and tidy.
A metal frame makes this coffee table extra sturdy. (Perfect for if you have little kids or pets who tend to climb on everything!)
Also available in multiple colors, the wood and metal style would work well with farmhouse, rustic, or cabin styles.
Size: 21.65″D x 39.37″W x 17.71″H
8. Wicker Trunk
- This water hyacinth wicker trunk is the perfect addition to add more charm to your home
Want a coffee table, but also a lot of extra storage? Trunks are popular dual-purpose coffee table options. However, trunks can be heavy and difficult to move, so opting for a lighter material like wicker is a good option. One like this would work great in a nautical or tropical themed RV!
Size: 30 x 17.5 x 17.5 inches
9. Drop Leaf Coffee Table
This is probably the most versatile coffee table option on this list! The drop-leaf table sides can make this coffee table large enough to sit around for a casual meal or to play board games. But this table leaves you with more space for activities since you can keep the leaves folded down when not in use.
The bummer about tables like this from Ikea is that they don’t ship products, so you’ll need to visit a store in person to track down this table.
Size: 25 5/8″ x 55 1/8″ x20 1/2″ (when expanded)
10. Two-direction Lift top coffee table
This multi-directional lift coffee table would be especially convenient for allowing multiple people to sit on a sectional to eat, perhaps eliminating the need for a separate dining table. It would also function as a dual workspace for a couple working remotely.
You’ll need a sofa, couch, or chairs nearby to use each lift side, so a table like this would work best in a fifth wheel living area.
Size: 23.75″D x 47.5″W x 16.1″H
10 RV Coffee Table Options
Since there are no official “RV coffee tables” on the market, you’re open to finding the coffee table that works best for your space and design style.
Still trying to find your style? Let’s figure out what you like! Check out:
- 20 Beautiful Boho-Style RV Renovations You Have to See to Believe
- A Stunning, Glitzy Art Deco Travel Trailer Remodel
- 16 Farmhouse Style RV Makeovers to Inspire You
- Gutted Vintage Airstream Overlander Rebuilt into Modern, Off-Grid Home
- Check out the custom woodwork that turned this RV into a cabin on wheels!