This post may contain affiliate links.
Ashley Mann spent three years living full time in a 38-foot, 5th-wheel RV with her husband Josiah and their cat, Kitty. Her favorite thing about RV life is the challenge of finding the perfect way to organize a space, and she loves seeing all the creative and clever ways people come up with to customize their RVs.
If your RV renovation needs a sleek, mid-century modern sofa to serve as the centerpiece of your boho-style RV decor, look no further! These cute couches would look beautiful in an RV.
Tan Leather Sofas for a Boho-Style RV
Real Leather Mid-Century Style Sofa
The first sofa on this list is Poly & Bark’s Napa sofa! I own and absolutely love this sofa.
- Luxurious Materials: The POLY & BARK Cognac Tan Brown Leather Couch, measuring 88.5 inches, with its full-grain pure-aniline dyed Italian tanned leather upholstery. This leather sofa guarantees a sense of opulence & refinement.
The 72″ size is perfect for two people to sit comfortably. I particularly like how the cushion is one piece, so you never have to worry about who is sitting on the crack. And, I’ve never had a problem with this cushion sliding forward and having to be put back in place.
The leather feels great, and I feel like this sofa was the first “grown-up,” high-quality piece of furniture I purchased. Unlike couches I’ve bought in the past that look good for a while and then start to degrade, this feels like a piece of furniture I’ll own for years.
This sofa comes in black, tan, brown, or navy, and is available in a 72″ option and an 88.5″ option. Both lengths are lighter than most RV sofas, weighing 103 pounds and 117 pounds, respectively.
Cheaper Alternatives to the Napa Sofa
If the Poly & Back sofa is out of your price range, or if you prefer vegan leather, this sofa is a great option. It’s made of artificial leather, costs about a third of the price, and will look great with Boho-style RV decor.
- MID-CENTURY MODERN STYLE: A neatly distributed Waffle line brings this mid century leather couch for just the right amount of retro flair. The vibrant caramel faux leather couch not only can easily slide into your decoration but is also more comfortable and supportive. This three-seater sofa has a weight limit of 500lbs and measures 73” W x 28” D x 31” H. Easy to provide entertainment and leisure places for 2-3 people.
Here’s another real leather sofa to consider that’s significantly cheaper than the Poly & Bark sofa. It comes in tan or black leather.
- 【Top-grain Leather】Upholstered in premium cowhide leather, our sofa's natural color variations, wrinkles and creases develop a vintage matt black and soft buttery feel. The sofa structure curves smoothly and gives your living room, apartment and lounge a mid-century modern style.
Tan Leather Futons
If you like the look of a tan leather sofa but don’t want to decrease your RV’s sleeping capacity, a faux leather futon like the one shown below might be the perfect solution.
- Mid Century modern design upholstered in faux Leather with a Tufted Back and tapered wood legs.
This futon even has a hidden storage compartment under the seat:
Tan Leather Loveseats
If you love the look of a tan leather sofa but need one in a smaller size, this 56″ leather loveseat may be perfect for you. It comes in gray, black, blue, and other shades of brown as well.
- MID-CENTURY MODERN STYLE: A neatly distributed Waffle line brings this mid-century leather couch for just the right amount of retro flair. The vibrant caramel faux leather couch not only can easily slide into your decoration but is also more comfortable and supportive. This three-seater sofa has a weight limit of 500lbs and measures 56"D x 28" W x 31"H. Easy to provide entertainment and leisure places for 1-2 people.
And here’s a sleeper sofa in a loveseat size of just 51″ long, good for extra sleeping space for kids! This one is available in multiple colors and lengths.
- [2-in-1 Sleeper Sofa Bed] Feature a pull-out bed, this loveseat sofa can be quickly converted into a guest/child bed to take a rest. The tail of the sofa bed is pulled out in a drawer type, the equipped portable handle with the assistance of the bottom pulley device to quickly complete the bed transformation.
Colorful Mid-Century Modern Sofas to Bring Your RV Makeover to Life
Moving on from brown sofas, let’s look at some beautiful mid-century modern-style sofas that will add a pop of color and become the focal point of your RV!
Bold, Colorful Futons
If you need a place for company to sleep or want to make sure you don’t decrease your RV’s sleeping capacity, a futon is a great way to have a stylish living area that can still provide an extra bed if needed.
I love the gold color of this Mid-Century style futon for a fun, vintage renovation. At 71.5″ long, it has plenty of space to add some throw pillows and still seat two people.
- Mid-century modern, low profile design. Converts quickly and easily into a lounger and sleeper
This gorgeous velvet futon has adjustable arms and comes in every color of the rainbow. At 70″ long, it’s bigger than most loveseats, but on the smaller side, making it ideal for a small space.
- Modern Minimalist Style : Sofa bed is exquisitely designed with soft textures paired with comfortable fabrics, giving this couch a modern and stylish touch without compromising on quality and affordability. The futon couch bed is available in a variety of colours, which not only enriches your choice, but also gives your room a more varied and perfect match.
If you’re one of those people who can make pink look amazing, this rose colored velvet futon is just the thing for you.
- Dimensions: 77.5 (W) X 33 (D) X 28.3 (H) inches; with 30-day return and 1-year warranty
This copper-trimmed futon is a good one for small spaces as it’s only 64″ long. It comes in teal, royal blue, emerald green, pink, gray, and black.
- ★【Comfortable & Not Easily Deformed】Our velvet couch is covered with handpicked velvet. It is soft and will not wrinkle easily, which makes it comfortable to sit. In addition, the seat has been thickened by using high density sponge, so it is more durable and not easy to deform.
This futon is the cheapest sofa featured in this article (at the time of writing). It’s 65″ long, features a USB outlet on the arms for charging your devices while you sit, and comes in emerald green or royal blue velvet, gray fabric, and black or white faux leather.
- Perfect Choice for Small Spaces: Sofa size: 65 "L x 30.3 "W x 29 "H; Bed size: 65 "L x 36.6 "W x 14.6 "H; Enjoy the functionality of a full-size sofa in an apartment or dorm room, this sofa bed is built perfectly for small spaces!
Velvet Sofas for Colorful RV Decor
This adorable peacock colored mid-century style sofa is just 58″ long, the perfect size for an RV that doesn’t have a lot of space. In addition to the shade of teal shown below, it also comes in blue, beige, gold, and gray.
- 【Comfortable Sofa】This love seat sofa is made of high-density real memory foam，compared with ordinary recycled foam, the service life is extended by 50%. The bottom of the sofa seat is equipped with s-shaped springs cushion, which increases the resilience and makes the sitting feeling more comfortable.
This velvet sofa comes in two sizes: a 58″ loveseat or a longer 78″ sofa. Its color options are the gold color shown below, as well as emerald green, royal blue, and peacock blue.
- Mid-century Love seats: Featuring clean lines, smooth upholstery, and wooden legs, design of a Modern piece. With a minimalistic yet refined structure, this sofa brings out a simplistic style that emphasizes comfort and functionality.
Last but not least, here is a small sleeper sofa that comes in several beautiful velvet colors, including emerald green, blue, black, and gray. It comes in a few different lengths, all under 60″, but unlike some of the futons that are really only big enough for kids (or very short adults), it pulls out to a full size bed where an adult can sleep comfortably.
- [2-in-1 Sleeper Sofa Bed] Feature a pull-out bed, this loveseat sofa can be quickly converted into a guest/child bed to take a rest. The backrest is adjustable at 3 levels to incline from 105° - 180°, meet different needs of reading, entertaining or sleeping. With detachable armrests, safety is ensured to provide from falling down when using as a sleeper bed.
Custom Mid-Century Modern Style Sofa
I have to include one more sofa on this list that I own personally, and that’s the Hughes sofa from Joybird.com. I have it in the 64″ loveseat size, but you can also get it in a longer size. It’s on the firm side but feels sturdy and well made and I enjoy sitting on it to read almost every evening.
This is a sofa you order custom-made to the exact specifications you want–you pick the color, fabric type, whether it has one cushion or two (I definitely recommend just one so you don’t have the crack to contend with) and even how many buttons are sewn on it.
Joybird also has quite a few other customizable sofa styles to choose from as well. There are definitely cheaper options out there, but if you have something specific in mind, this is as good way to get the exact color and style you’re looking for.