Are you thinking about painting inside your RV? If so, this 16-page guide will save you hours of research time and help you decide the best way to go about it by providing an overview of the most common methods and products used successfully by other RV owners to paint various interior surfaces.
This guide answers questions such as:
- Do I need to sand my cabinets?
- Do I need to remove the RV wallpaper?
- What kind of primer should I use?
- How do I paint fake wood?
- Will using a certain type of paint save me time and effort?
This guide will save you time searching for information online by pointing you to resources that will help you compare different methods and products and read about the experiences of more than 20 other RV owners and homeowners who have completed similar projects.
An extensive list of products recommended by other RV owners is also included, along with links to their recommendations so you can read what they have to say for yourself.
Rather than telling you about one supposedly “right” way to do your project and expecting you to trust blindly, this guide will present you with facts and resources to help you make an informed decision about how to approach your project.
Also be sure to check out these articles from RV Inspiration:
- 12 Painting Mistakes Made By RV Owners (and How to Avoid Them)
- 9 Tips for Painting RV Walls and Cabinets
- RV Owners Who Painted Their Cabinets