Following is a list of products I mentioned in my ebook, Create Storage Space Out of Thin Air, that are used by either me personally or by an RV owner I know (unless otherwise noted).
Please comment to let me know if you find a broken link or out of stock product or if you have any other questions!
(For a list of adhesive storage items, check out my blog post “25+ Adhesive Storage and Organization Products”)
Hooks & hanging products
- Extremely sturdy, weatherproof adhesive hooks (Recommended for non-porous surfaces only; may damage wallpaper!)
- My favorite removable Command hooks
- Screw anchors I use for mounting heavy items on RV walls
(More products like this in my blog post “8 No-Drill Wall Hanging Methods”)
- Shelf brackets I used to mount the long shelf behind my sofa
- Tension shower caddy I use for extra shelving in corners
- Suction cup shelves; I have not tried these but they have great reviews.
- Wicker wall baskets next to my front door
- Wall-mounted wire basket I added ribbon to
- Wire basket for hanging over door of cabinet or shower
- Rake heads for a wine glass holders
- Company where I ordered a custom cut magnetic stainless steel backsplash (Most stainless steel is not magnetic, so make sure you order the kind that is!)
- Type of magnets I glued to my spice containers
- Type of glue I used to stick magnets to my spice containers
- Materials I used for my spice wall
Over door storage
- Over door hook (Mine was no longer in stock – this one is very popular though.)
- Over door storage / organizer (I love these, and they are so cheap!)
- Over cabinet towel bar (I have one over my shower door, too!)
- Wire shelf for mounting on a cabinet door (or wall!)
- Paper towel holder
- Cutting board rack
- Type of tool hooks from Dollar Tree I stuck to the ceiling of my cabinet to hang pot lids
- Type of under cabinet wine glass rack I used
- Mentioned in ebook but haven't used myself: pockets for hanging over the arm of a sofa, sofa arm pockets with a flat top, and bedside pocket organizer.
- Closet organization products I use:
- Drawer dividers
- Closet organizer (fabric shelves) to hang from closet pole or shower curtain rod
- Not mentioned in the ebook, but I think this would be great for organizing the storage space under an RV bed.
- Canvas shoe organizer to cut up and hang along bed
- Over door hooks for along bed (check for these at Dollar Tree!)
- My bamboo shoe shelf from Walmart
- Amy Smith's Ikea drop leaf table
- Roberta Billa's metal storage cart (6 color choices available)
See more kitchen islands and carts in my blog post about adding more counter space to an RV kitchen.
Did I miss anything? Leave a comment to let me know!