This website contains affiliate links, meaning I may receive a commission, at no extra cost to you, if you purchase a product after clicking my link to it.
One thing I’ve learned since buying my fifth wheel is that RV owners love to help each other! And one of the best places I’ve found for connecting with other RV owners and getting lots of great ideas is Facebook.
I thought I would share with you a list of Facebook groups you might want to check out!
Also, if you haven’t already, I invite you to like my RV Inspiration Facebook page, where I share RV ideas, articles, photos of RV makeovers, links to other useful RV blogs, and more!
- Bloggers On the Road – Do you have a blog about RVing? If so, we’d love to have you join us here!
- Fabulous RVing Women – Open to all women RVers, but especially recommended for women RVing on their own.
- Full-time Families – A Facebook group for full-time RVers traveling with kids
- Full-Time RVers – Uniquely geared toward issues of people who live in their RV’s full time.
- Full-Time RVing – The Emotional Journey – If you’re finding the transition to full time RV life more difficult than you’d anticipated, this is the group for you. The members are super supportive and understanding.
- Full-Time Retired RVers – A group geared more toward snowbirds and vacationing retirees.
- Nu RVers – A group of open-minded, free-spirited, adventure-loving, full-time RV travelers
- North American RV Travel – Lots of RV travel bloggers hang out here.
- RV Interior Ideas – This group has a special place in my heart as it’s the one that inspired me to start this website!
- RV Interior Ideas Holiday Edition – Show off your RV all decked out for the holidays and see how others have decorated!
- RV Redecorating, Remodels, & Renovations – Renovating an RV? Here you can show off your work and get advice!
- RV Newbies – A good place to get advice and learn about RV living.
- The RV Entrepreneur – The best place to network with other RVing business owners.
- RV Tips – There are several groups similar to this one, but this one is my go-to group for RV maintenance issues.
- tiny LIVING – Full Time / Stationary RV, Travel Trailer, House On Wheels – This group is aimed toward people who live in RVs and tiny houses but don’t necessarily travel in them.
- Tires and Tails RV Cats Group – For people who RV with their kitties!
- Tires and Tails RV Dogs Group – For people who RV with their dogs!
- Winter RVing – Let’s Stay Warm Together! – The BEST source of advice for surviving cold weather in an RV.
- Women Entrepreneurs Who RV – The name says it all!
- Where’d You Stay RV – The sole purpose of this group is to review, recommend, and discuss campgrounds and RV parks.
Hope you find this list helpful! Maybe I will see you in one of these groups! 🙂