Submit an Article to RV Inspiration
Share your RV renovation or project!
Have you done a project in your RV that other RVers might enjoy seeing or trying? We'd love to publish your article about your project!
Types of projects we're especially interested in:
- RV interior modifications
- RV organization solutions
- RV interior makeovers & remodeling projects
- RV-related DIY projects
Here's an example of an article submitted to us by a reader. This is the type of content we're looking for.
Article Submission Guidelines:
- The article you submit must be about an RV that you own. We will not publish articles written by people who do not personally own an RV and are just trying to self-promote.
- Your article should be between 500 and 2,000 words in length.
- Project ideas must be your own OR you must provide a link to the original source of the idea (e.g. the website of the person who came up with the idea, not just a link to Pinterest).
- Please mention where you purchased any specific products or materials you used.
- Including the cost of any materials / total project cost is helpful but not required.
- You may include up to 3 relevant links to your own website(s) and/or social media. We reserve the right to remove links we find unnecessary.
- We may edit your article but will send it to you for approval before we publish it.
- Your article must include at least 5 photographs. Please include both before and after photos if you can.
- You must own the rights to any photographs you submit.
- You may watermark your photos if you choose.
- The shortest side of your photo should be at least 1000 pixels wide.
- Maximum file size 1 MB per photo.
- Photo(s) should be in focus and preferably taken during daylight. More photography tips can be found here.
- A link to a Google Drive or Dropbox folder containing your pictures is preferred, but if that doesn't work for you email is okay too.
To submit your article or ask any questions you may have, you can email us here.